Saturday 13 August 2011

Buying An Electric Car

David Cowan PictureAfter 3.5 years, I?ve finally re-joined the community of car owners. Between February 2008 and last week, I was car-less. I borrowed and rented cars, took taxis and Zip cars, and occasionally biked. I also bummed a lot of rides (thank you very much ? you know who you are). It had started when the warranty on my fancy German gas guzzler expired; I sold the thing, and never really found the time to shop around for a replacement ? Who Has Time For This? I felt a lot more excited about the prospect of driving an electric sedan, which should be greener, potentially faster, simpler to operate, and cheaper to fuel. Most importantly, I?d never have to kill ten minutes stopping for gas ? Who Has Time For This?

Source: http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/31/buying-an-electric-car/

Jerry Bruckheimer David Beckham Jessica Simpson Andrew Lloyd Webber LeBron James Neil Diamond Alex Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment